Dr Adedokun has extensive experience in the provision of medico-legal reports for various chronic pain syndromes following personal or occupational injuries and complex regional pain syndrome.
He also has a wide experience in clinical negligence claims.
He has attended various in-depth medico-legal training courses including:
- Standard Medico-Legal course (Specialist Info) – May 2011.
- Excellence in Report Writing (Bond Solon) – December 2011.
- The First Cambridge Annual Medico-Legal Conference – September 2011.
- Writing Medico-Legal Reports – A Practical Guide (Expert Witness Institute), Manchester – May 2012.
- Mobile Doctors Annual Examiner Conference (organised with Bond Solon), Leeds – May 2012.
- Courtroom Skills (Bond Solon), Manchester – June 2012.
- The Second Cambridge Annual Medico-Legal Conference, Peterhouse – September 2012.
- Report Writing, Intermediate Course (Expert Witness Institute) – June 2013.
- Report Writing, Advanced Course (Expert Witness Institute) – June 2013.
- Cross Examination Day (Bond Solon), Manchester – September 2013.
- Cambridge Medico-Legal Conference – September 2014.
- Civil Law and Procedure, 1 & 2 (Bond Solon) – February 2015
- Advanced Clinical Negligence Conference (Premex), London – June 2015.
- Cambridge Medico-Legal Conference – September 2015.
Dr Adedokun was involved in establishing the ‘Medico-legal Special Interest Group’ (SIG) within the British Pain Society in 2011 and is currently the Chairman.
He is listed on the UK Register of Expert Witnesses, he is an APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) Expert, and is Sweet & Maxwell Certified (2015/2016). He is also a member of the Society of Expert Witnesses and the Expert Witness Institute.
Dr Adedokun produces an average of 150–200 reports a year and has made a number of Court appearances.
- Claimant 60%
- Defendant 30%
- Joint 10%
At Expert Pain Reports, we understand that some clients may require a home visit, and so we are able to travel to any part of the United Kingdom for medico-legal assessments.
Dr. Adedokun typically charges £300 + VAT per hour. Other information about fees and charges can be obtained by contacting his Secretary.